- DEVON COUNTY COUNCIL
- School Posts
- Work Location
- Princess Avenue, Ilfracombe, Devon EX34 9LW
- Pupils on Roll
- Occupational group
- Teaching - Primary and Foundation Stage
- Salary details
- Job term
- Fixed Term
- Appointment type
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 22 November 2019
- Interview date
- w/c 2 December 2019
Required from 1 January 2020. This post is temporary for two terms due to falling roll.
Do you want to work in a school where:
- Amazing and enthusiastic children make every day a joy?
- Teacher well-being and work load is prioritised by a supportive Senior Leadership team?
- High quality professional development is ensured for every teacher?
- Supportive year group teams help to develop expertise and share planning?
- A well planned and broad curriculum ensures all children make great progress and develop talents in all areas of life?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
OFSTED recently recognised the quality of the provision we offer with a Good judgement in all areas and we are now looking for a creative, aspirational and inspirational teacher to join us on the next part of our journey.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact school office on 01271 863463 to arrange.
To apply, please see the Related Information section or visit www.ilfracombe-jun.devon.sch.uk.
Your completed application form should be returned, along with a covering letter, to email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.