Marwood Primary is an inclusive and nurturing rural primary school for children aged 4-11. We are located between Barnstaple and Ilfracombe in North Devon. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well organised Year 5 and 6 Class Teacher with a passion for teaching. This is a 0.66 FTE position, to start in January 2024.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional indiviudal who:
• Is committed to ensuring that all children achieve the highest possible outcome.
• Can inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be.
• Has good curriculum knowledge
• Has dedication towards a child-centred approach, with creative ideas for learning opportunities.
We can offer you:
• A supportive environment within a friendly team, with the added advantage of working closely with other schools within the Braunton Learning Cooperative
• Staff wellbeing programme
• Contributory pension through the Teachers Pensions Scheme
We recommend you visit us, please telephone the school on 01271 850395 to arrange a convenient date and time or via email email@example.com
Further information can be found on our website marwood.devon.sch.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Online searches may be done as part of pre-recruitment checks.
Our Child Protection policy can be found on the school's website here.
Please apply via an application form available from this advert or request a form via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your completed application form should be returned to email@example.com.
Interview Date: Week beginning 4th December 2023.