Required January 2024 to end of academic year.
The post is fixed term due to a need for Maternity cover.
The Academies for Character and Excellence believes in ‘Personal Growth for All’ and our shared outcomes are rooted in excellence, each of our eight schools are committed to a strong ethos and culture. The schools in our trust work together to ensure that we translate our vision of excellence into every day practice.
We are a mixed MAT and have seven church schools within our Trust. This leads to a full and rich curriculum where our values and ethos run deep within our schools and within our Church schools allowing everyone to flourish together.
St Gabriel’s Church of England Primary School is a school that prides itself on our Christian values and aims to ensure all of our pupils feel happy, secure and valued and enable them to make a worthwhile contribution as young people within their community. Our school provides a gateway for children to discover, explore and learn in a caring environment. Childhood is a magical and wonderful time; our pupils follow a varied and active programme designed to give them the opportunity to build confidence and learn everything they will need for their future.
Our vision for St Gabriel’s Church of England Primary School reflects the Church of England vision of education for 'Life in all its Fullness'. As a school family, we share a passionate commitment to learning and recognise the uniqueness of individual learners. Our vision is driven by our desire to offer the best possible education for our pupils in partnership with parents and the local community.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional candidate who:
- Will be committed to ensuring that all children achieve the highest possibleoutcomes
- Can inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be
- Has a passion to ensure high expectations for all teaching and learning, whilst ensuring outstanding pupil progress which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- Has an understanding of collaborative learning
- To work in partnership with the head teacher, local governing body and the wider community to ensure that our mission and ethos is translated into action.
We can offer the candidate:
- An exciting and innovative Trust that will inspire and allow you to reach your full potential
- Collaborative support within Trust Improvement Groups
- Inspirational leadership with support from a Lead Practitioner and an NLE
- A Trust which cultivates pupils through character development leading to a stimulating and innovative curriculum
- Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning
- Working with like-minded professionals across the Trust enabling continuous professional support
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this post.
For further information please email Charlotte Wilson, People Advisor on firstname.lastname@example.org or to arrange an school visit please contact the school office directly on (01392) 255555.
An application form is available from our website http://www.acexcellence.co.uk/Job-Vacancies or by emailing Charlotte Wilson: email@example.com. Applications must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Wednesday 11th October 2023.
Interview Date: Will be held on Tuesday 17th October 2023.