Year 1 Class Teacher - Bishops Tawton Primary School (Two Rivers Federation)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
We are a friendly, polite, welcoming and popular primary school with high expectations of ourselves and each other.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent Year 1 Teacher who is an enthusiastic and committed professional to join our dedicated team from September 2023
The post is temporary to cover a maternity leave.
Are you an excellent classroom practitioner who has a love of learning and experience of teaching KS1? If so…read on…
As part of our village school you will be required to be able to teach children in a Key Stage 1 Year 1 class.
This is a rare opportunity to join a very supportive and hardworking team in our welcoming, family orientated, school community. We are proud of our inclusive ethos and the individual care that we provide for all of our children.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who:
- is an outstanding classroom practitioner and is reflective in their practice;
- has high expectations for children's achievement and behaviour;
- is enthusiastic and committed to enable every child to fulfil their potential;
- has strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working as part of a supportive team;
- is able to deliver the requirements of KS1 assessment and curriculum in a year 1 class and uses formative assessment effectively for impact;
-is creative, enthusiastic and passionate about children’s learning;
-is able to inspire and challenge children of varying abilities.
- able to lead the curriculum subject area across the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please contact Sue Lake, our Administrator, for further details and an application pack on 01271 343002 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by 9.00am 29th March 2023.
Interview Date: w/b 17 April 2023.