Required as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Catering Services Lead to work across our growing School Trust. Our children deserve healthy and nutritious meals, and a memorable high quality dining experience. Therefore, we are seeking a caring individual with an innovative approach to school catering with excellent people skills.
You will have a passion for designing and providing high quality meals using fresh local produce as well as delivering an exceptional service. You will ensure compliance is met in all areas of catering including food hygiene, allergens and Health & Safety.
The Learning Academy Partnership is an inclusive School Trust where everything begins and ends with the children. Food is vitality important to our children’s education and you will have a profound impact on feeding their imaginations which will enable them to flourish.
We are looking for someone who:
• Wants the opportunity to make a profound difference to children’s lives;
• Has demonstrable catering experience;
• Has experience managing teams in a similar role;
• Is committed to providing the highest quality dining experience while developing and co-ordinating the delivery of the Trust Catering function;
• Can work flexibly across the Trust to meet the demands of the role;
• Has the ability to liaise and engage with all stakeholders at all levels.
We can offer you:
• A culture that takes work life balance extremely seriously for all its colleagues;
• The chance to work as part of a collective in a values-led School Trust, a single organisation;
• Opportunities to develop your career with our growing School Trust through our excellent development practice;
• A strong, proactive wellbeing network across the School Trust;
• Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme;
• Generous Local Government Pension Scheme;
• Trust benefit schemes.
Our School Trust is underpinned by our four core beliefs; we are stronger together, a sense of belonging; removing barriers and realising the possible. This means that by working collectively, we can achieve our absolute best to ensure that children, especially the most vulnerable, can flourish.
We want to support you in deciding if we are a School Trust that you would like to join. We strongly recommend that you arrange a visit or virtual call so that you can better understand if we are an organisation which excites you and can support you to flourish. Please contact the Trust People Team on 01626 248800 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
The Learning Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures are required for this post along with the other necessary checks. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and, where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
For further details and an application pack, please visit www.lapsw.co.uk (Vacancies section).
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
However, please feel free to apply as soon as possible, as applications will be considered upon receipt. We reserve the right to interview/appoint before the closing date.
Interview Date: soon after the closing date
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationSouth HamsDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManagement & Senior ManagementManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
NJC Grade I (Torbay) £32,798 - £35,336
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
37 hours per week, 41 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required