Transport Co-ordinating Officer (Public Transport) (Ref 4567)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- £26,357 - £29,439 per annum
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for public transport and previous experience relevant to the role. You will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the wheels of public transport keep turning throughout Devon, as well as contributing to the successful delivery of our Bus Services Improvement Plan.
The role requires someone who is methodical and analytical with an excellent level of attention to detail and good organisational skills. You will be confident in talking to both members of the public and senior level colleagues within the council, and have experience of working in a busy team and managing your own workload.
For an informal discussion or further information please contact Mike Tucker 01392 382070 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.