Casual, 3 Months Initial
Temp Solutions is the temporary staffing bank run by Devon County Council, supplying temporary staff to Council departments and other third-party public/voluntary sector organisations.
If you're a flexible and motivated individual looking to make a difference in the lives of Devon's people then we want to hear from you! Working with Temp Solutions gives you access to a diverse range of placements and the opportunity to have some flexibility in your work/life balance.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join our team in the Children's Social Care Academy.
Duties will include supporting Children’s Social Care teams with advertising and administration for all social care recruitment and alternatively qualified posts in children’s social care. You will be responsible for updating and maintaining the Recruitment & Retention Tracker providing regular updates on recruitment data and management information as requested.
You will provide administration support to the organising of shortlisting applications and preparation for interview. To support the appointment of successful candidates, including liaison with managers, utilising recruitment systems from the requisition stage through to the final stage of the recruitment process to offer of employment or otherwise.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual as this will be a busy post; you will be made to feel part of the team and your work will be valued.
We're looking for candidates that have the flexibility to meet the demands of temporary bank work offered within the role.
- Previous administration experience
- Good Microsoft Office skills - Particularly within Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently to complete own work
- Able to prioritise work
- Organised, able to plan ahead and meet deadlines / objectives
What we can offer you
Working with Temp Solutions offers a great opportunity to try a variety of roles, and potentially explore a new career path that you might never have considered! In return for the vital contribution you make to the delivery of Devon's public services, you'll get:
- Competitive pay in line with local government pay scales
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro-rata) - accrued and paid separately from working hours
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme - an attractive, career-average pension
- Access to a variety of temporary placements across the County Council and other organisations
For an informal discussion about this role, please call 01392 383000 and ask for Temp Solutions.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Temp Solutions privacy notice
Information about Working for Devon.