This is an exciting opportunity to join Bridges, Devon's Edge of Care Team. Proud winners of the Gold Award for Social Work/MDT Team of the Year 2023.
We have a Team Manager vacancy in our Mid & East Devon Team, based at Phoenix House Tiverton.
You will lead and support a team of multi disciplinary practitioners, working together within a trauma informed framework, putting relationships at the core of our work with families, to support positive change.
You will work alongside children's social work teams supporting wider thinking and best practice. You will also understand the importance of maintaining relationships with early help and specialist services to aid collaborative support to young people and their families.
You will need to have a commitment and passion to secure the best outcomes for young people and be able to work flexibly (including evenings and weekends) alongside your team.
For an informal discussion please contact Rebecca Bennett - email@example.com
Internal Applicants, please note: If you are an existing DCC employee, please use your iTrent Employee Self Service (ESS) details to log in and apply.
What we can offer you
- Working for Devon County Council has all the benefits that you can expect from a large employer.
- In return for the vital contribution that you make, we offer:
- 26 days annual leave per year (rising with length of service) plus Bank Holidays effective from 1 April 2023
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme - more information can be found on the Peninsula Pensions website
- Access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme – available 24/7 to support you with personal and work life
- Flexible working opportunities, including home-working (subject to the needs of the role)
- Discounts from local and high street retailers through the Devon Discounts scheme
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working -The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.