Fremington Primary School are looking to recruit teaching assistants to work in our school for November 2022. We are looking for individuals with previous experience of working with children and who are great team players and communicators. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to make a difference to the provision for our pupils. If you are enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about raising standards and providing stimulating learning experiences for young minds, we want to hear from you.
Successful candidate will:
• Be able to work in partnership with the current teaching staff, desirably with a knowledge of phonics and early reading;
• Be able to build strong, positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents;
• Have the ability to deliver structured teaching and learning activities for groups of pupils.
We will offer you:
• Opportunities for professional development;
• A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children;
• A commitment to high quality continued professional development.
Applicants should outline the experience and expertise they would bring to this role. The candidates should have relevant experience with this age group of children and a TA qualification, or the intention to gain a qualification upon appointment.
For an informal discussion about the position, or to arrange a visit to the school, please call 01271 373979 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
The application form and further details are available to download from www.fremington-primary.devon.sch.uk.
Your completed application form should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.