This post is temporary to 1st April 2023.
We are looking to appoint a full-time teaching assistant to join our team to support a child in Reception. Experience of working with children with some additional educational or behavioural needs is highly desirable.
Christow Primary School is a very special place to work. Our popular school is situated in an attractive elevated position at the heart of Christow Parish and enjoys picturesque grounds, with a forest school site, adventure playground and gardening area. Our dedicated team of staff and governors work together to create a school where there is a real sense of community and where learners and staff can flourish. Our aims are straightforward. We strive to develop the intellectual, spiritual, moral, social and cultural needs of each child through inspirational teaching and opportunities. We value the positive and sustained support of the parents to achieve this. Please come and visit us and see for yourself! Please contact Amy Yeo, Headteacher, at email@example.com to arrange a visit.
We are seeking a teaching assistant that:
• Has excellent communication skills leading to effective relationships with pupils, parents and staff.
• Skills to help support children with additional educational and behavioural needs
• Is committed to raising standards for young people
• Will be committed to supporting children to make good progress within their curriculum and inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be
• Is kind, patient, enthusiastic and compassionate with a lively, fun outlook and a curious and creative mind.
We can offer you:
• Motivated and enthusiastic pupils
• School and Trust-wide support and CPD opportunities
• Dedicated and committed colleagues
• Commitment to a broad and balanced curriculum
ESW is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We welcome applications from highly motivated individuals who will work effectively as part of our excellent team and contribute to wider school life, building positive relationships with all members of our community
Please send completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: Tuesday 29th November 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Grade A: £10.50 per hour
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
32.5 hours per week (8.30am - 3.30pm Monday - Friday), 38 weeks per year, term time
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required