To commence April 2024 or sooner if available. Please note - we will consider applications for a part time job share, please specify when applying the hours/days you would prefer.
Broadhempston Village Primary is looking for a passionate, TA to join our highly dynamic team, working alongside our Birch (EYFS/Year1/Year2) Class. Our school vision and values are the bedrock upon which the school is built. As a school we ensure that we are deeply rooted in our local community and the history and future of our school and locality.
We believe that a happy child is a successful one. We strive to consciously create an environment of respect and inclusion and to support an understanding of diversity in our school, wider community, and the world.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a love of children and be strongly committed to nurturing, supporting, challenging them and meeting their needs;
- Have a good knowledge of phonics ;
- Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills(to GCSE A-C or equivalent);
- Be able to build positive relationships with children, staff and parents;
- Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and be able to maintain consistent boundaries;
- Be willing to work as part of a team;
- Be energetic, positive and enthusiastic;
- Be able to use your own initiative when required;
- Would need to be flexible, as you will also be required to undertake the role of part time Meal Time Assistant.
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
- The support of experienced and successful colleagues.
- Opportunities for professional development both school based and Trust wide.
- Delightful children who are “itching” to do their very best for you!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and online Social Media check.
Completed applications should be emailed direct to the Trust HR Operations Manager, Sue Howard at email@example.com.
To download an application form, please see the school website Broadhempston Primary School - Vacancies (broadhempston-primary.devon.sch.uk).
Interview Date: w/c 11 March 2024