Required to commence October 2022.
The Link Academy Trust are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and talented individual to join our wonderful team at Broadhempston Primary School.
We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed. You will need to show initiative, creativity and demonstrate the aptitude to work as part of a successful and growing team to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’.
We want you to come and join our happy, positive learning environments where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’.
We are looking for someone with a strong, sensitive and caring approach to children’s needs, who is able to be an effective communicator and think creatively. You will need to show a high degree of initiative and be solution focussed.
Ideally, you will:
• Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills;
• Be able to build positive relationships with children, staff and parents;
• Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and be able to maintain consistent boundaries;
• Be willing to work as part of a team;
• Be energetic, positive and enthusiastic;
• Be able to use your own initiative when required.
You should have a good knowledge of phonics plus literacy and numeracy to GCSE A-C or equivalent. You would need to be flexible, as you will also be required to undertake the role of part time Mealtime Assistant.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To download an application form, please visit www.broadhempston-primary.devon.sch.uk/vacancies-1.
Your completed application form should be returned to Sue Howard, Trust HR Officer, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: to be advised
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationSouth HamsDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
TA: NJC Grade C £9.99 per hour, MTA: NJC Grade A £9.50 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
TA: 25 hours per week (Monday - Friday), MTA: 5 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required