Required from 30th October 2023 at St Rumons Infant School
- Breakfast Club Assistant – 5.83 hours per week
- Teaching Assistant – 27.7 hours per week
- Breakfast Club Assistant - SC 2; SCP 3.0. Actual Salary £2,760 per annum (FTE £20,812), 38 weeks per annum
- Teaching Assistant – SC 3; SCP 6.0 Actual Salary £14,209 per annum (FTE £21,968), 39 weeks per annum
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax Free Childcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who will be able to support our children with their learning. This role also requires you to undertake Breakfast Club Assistant duties during the before school period.
Successful candidates will: -
- Be able to assist pupils to learn and reach their full potential
- Have high expectations and understanding of behaviour of all pupils
- Work in partnership with the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
- Create and maintain a purposeful learning environment
- Have experience of delivering interventions for children
We will offer you: -
- Happy, enthusiastic and polite children
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive Christian school ethos
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development
Please note the essential qualifications required for this role detailed in the person specification.
Please visit the below link for information on how to apply Vacancy Detail -SCH-SC'sCOE(P) M-0008 - FaceEd (face-ed.co.uk).
Please visit Welcome to St Christopher's Multi Academy Trust (stchristophersmat.org) for an application form. Your completed application form should be returned by email to HR@stcmat.org.
Please note it is our process to apply for references for shortlisted applicants and to complete online searches in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Please apply by 12am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 16th October 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationWest DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
See advert details.
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
33.53 hours per week (see advert for more details)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required