This post is fixed term linked to pupil funding.
Required to commence as soon as possible, pending notice periods.
An opportunity has arisen to join our highly inclusive and friendly school where pupils are keen to learn and strive to do their best.
This is an exciting time to join our school as we continue to build on our successes and see rising achievement for our pupils. We are committed to the professional development and wellbeing of our staff and offer high quality training and excellent career development opportunities.
In this role, you will be working as part of a dedicated and successful Early Years team to support the learning needs of pupils with additional needs. A key part of this role is to support an individual pupil who has an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) and is joining our reception class in September.
Please note, we are in the process of setting up an after school child care provision, so there is likely to be an opportunity to take on an additional post working as part of this team.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with primary age pupils
• Is passionate about inclusion and meeting children’s individual needs
• Is highly motivated, resilient and committed to securing the best possible outcomes for our pupils
• Is positive, proactive and solution focused
• Has high expectations of themselves and the pupils they work with
• Has a good understanding of working with children with special educational needs
• Is a team player with a good sense of humour
• Is willing to ‘go the extra mile’ for our pupils
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of a highly committed team who are passionate about their school and determined to see all pupils succeed
• A happy and supportive working environment where everyone’s contributions are valued
• Keen and enthusiastic children, who want to learn
• Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
• A commitment to you and your professional development
Visitors to our school frequently comment on what a warm and friendly place Beech Grove is. To experience this for yourself, please arrange a visit by emailing or calling the school office: 01823 662 438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.
Please apply online at: http://dasjobs.co.uk/job/teaching-assistant-732/
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com.
Please apply by 12pm on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 12th September 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationSomersetOutside Devon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Grade 15: £18,065 - £18,426 pro-rata depending on experience
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
32.5 hours per week (8:30am- 3:30pm Monday - Friday) term time
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required