A great opportunity has arisen to work within our successful, caring and inclusive church school. Withycombe Raleigh is a popular, large and successful coastal town school with excellent resources and a highly regarded team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
What we are looking for:
• An excellent team player with excellent communication skills;
• Ability to use your own initiative and is patient;
• Numerate and with good standards of spoken and written English;
• Ability to build excellent relationships with children and adults;
• Have a good sense of humour and fun with a desire to make a difference in helping all children to learn to their potential.
• The opportunity to work in a large, happy and caring school with a great team of support staff who have high aspirations for all of our children;
• Staff who are highly motivated, supportive and committed to the very best for our children;
• A welcoming, happy environment where hard work and commitment is valued;
• A well resourced school offering a wealth of learning experiences and opportunities for our children;
• A church school that has strong core values and high expectations of behaviour and learning.
The post is worked across 5 lunchtimes and is linked to a specific child with additional needs and is therefore fixed term.
You will be required to undertake a variety of tasks to support children to achieve their age related expectations and to lead intervention groups within a class. You will need to be able to prepare and plan for support, working closely with the class teacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
The applications form and more information regarding our school, including the school prospectus, are available from www.wrpschool.org with a link to further information on our Facebook page.
Your completed application form should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 22 August 2022
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£9.60 - £9.79 per hour (pending the 2022/23 pay award)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
10 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required