Required as soon as possible our warm and welcoming school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our EYFS team. We strive for our children and staff to love being part of our community, ensuring they leave us with fond memories and a firm foundation from which to grow for the rest of their lives. You will be wholly committed to becoming an integral member of our hard-working and dedicated team.
They will demonstrate skills in the following areas:
• Hold high expectations of pupils and a strong commitment to raising standards;
• Will make learning exciting, memorable and enjoyable;
• Experience of effectively supporting teaching in Early Years with a good understanding of continuous provision would be a strong advantage, but not essential;
• Experience of working with and supporting children with SEND, including on a 1:1 basis or an interest in developing skills in this area;
• Reliable and dependable;
• Have a sense of humour and willingness to work as part of a team;
• Have a commitment to the whole life of the school.
Level 3 qualification, or an interest in gaining this qualification would be bonus
The initial posts will be supporting in our EYFS Unit (although this may change to adapt to the needs of the school).
If you would like a school visit where you can meet the team and find out more information about the role we have available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01392874498
We look forward to meeting you!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please use the application form attached below
Your completed application form should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday Friday 10th February 2023.