Required to start as soon as possible.
The Governors of Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Primary School, Paignton are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Teaching Assistant for an immediate start. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
The post is fixed term contract. (NB Post holder will have their contract linked to various EHCP/SEN pupils on roll and as such the successful candidate’s employment contract will continue alongside this funding)
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Colin O’Kane, Senior Administrator by email at email@example.com or contact the school on 01803 558298.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
To request an application pack, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email and or phone.
Closing Date: When suitable amount of applications have been received.
Interview Date: To be confirmed.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
C3 - C6: £20,812 - £21,968 pro rata
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart Time
27.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required