Required to start as soon as possible.
The post is fixed term due to providing 1:1 support to a child who has additional needs.
Ladysmith Federation are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our hard-working and dedicated team. You will be working as a 1:1 with a child who has an Education Health Care Plan. Their main area of need is around communication and interaction
• A friendly and supportive school;
• Pupils with positive attitudes to learning;
• The opportunity to work closely with colleagues:
• A pleasant and spacious site with lots of opportunities for outside learning.
We are looking for someone who is:-
• Committed to meeting all children’s needs;
• Passionate about promoting a vibrant curriculum which encourages children to be independent and thinkers;
• An excellent communicator and a good team player, who has a positive, caring and flexible approach;
• Committed to induction and equality;
If you have these qualities, then we would warmly welcome you to the team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please note, as part of our Safeguarding procedures, we will be conducting an online search.
Please use the application form attached below.
Your completed application form should be returned to: email@example.com
Interview Date: w/c 30 January 2023.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£10.98 - 11.39 per hour, depending on experience
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart Time
Monday - Friday, 8.45am - 12.30pm, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required