We require a Teaching Assistant to work at Holway Park Primary School in our Autism centre.
We are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support teaching, learning and personal development with pupils requiring additional needs.
This role is ideal for those who genuinely have a passion for helping children, particularly with learning difficulties, and also a fantastic opportunity for those considering a career in teaching to gain valuable first-hand experience. Candidates who are appointed will receive full support and training from colleagues and teachers.
The successful candidate ideally will:
- Be positive, approachable, flexible and work effectively in a team.
- Be patient and supportive of children with additional needs whilst also having high expectations for them.
- Have a good standard of English and Maths at the equivalent to GCSE Grade 5 and a sound understanding of ICT.
Holway Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application by SCC Application forms ONLY, NO CVs, should be sent to the Headteacher via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please visit our website, ASC Resource Base | Holway Park Community Primary School.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationSomerset
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Grade 15 point 3 £11.78 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
32.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 3:30pm), 38 weeks per annum (term time + 3 INSET days)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required