Fixed Term to 31 August 2023
We are looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join us as soon as possible to support teaching, learning and personal development in both KS1, KS2 and/or ASC Centre.
The successful candidate ideally will:
- Be positive, approachable and work effectively in a team.
- Be willing, as required, to work one-to-one or with small groups of pupils who need additional help and support.
- Be patient and supportive of children with learning needs or those with social and emotional difficulties, whilst also having high expectations for them.
- Promote good behaviour in pupils.
- Have a good standard of English and Maths and a sound understanding of ICT.
- Be confident and flexible.
Although not essential it would be desirable that the candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working with children in an educational setting.
- Be experienced working in both key stages.
Holway Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application by SCC Application forms ONLY, NO CVs, should be sent to the
Headteacher via email: email@example.com
Closing date 30th November 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationSomerset
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Gr15 Pt 3-4: £10.79 - £10.98 per hour
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart Time
31.25 hours per week (Monday - Friday, 8.40am - 3.25pm)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required