Teaching Assistant - Holway Park Primary School & ASC centre
- Full Time
- Grade 15 point 3-4: £10.79 - £10.98 per hour
We are looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join us to support teaching, learning and personal development in our ASC Centre. The post will be full days, Monday to Friday, 8.30am until 3.30pm.
This is an opportunity to work alongside a staff team with significant SEND knowledge and skills
The successful candidate ideally will:
- Be positive, approachable and work effectively in a team.
- Be willing, as required, to work one-to-one or with small groups of pupils who need additional help and support.
- Be patient and supportive of children with learning needs or those with social and emotional difficulties, whilst also having high expectations for them.
- Have a good standard of English and Maths and a sound understanding of ICT.
- Be confident and flexible
Visits to the ASC centre are welcome please email the Headteacher- email@example.com
Holway Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
For further information and to apply please visit: Home | Holway Park Community Primary School
Application by SCC Application forms ONLY, NO CVs, should be sent to the Headteacher via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Friday 16th June 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationSomerset
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Grade 15 point 3-4: £10.79 - £10.98 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
32.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 3.30, term time, plus 3 inset days) 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required