We are looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join us as soon as possible to support teaching, learning and personal development in our ASC Centre.
This is an opportunity to work alongside a staff team with significant SEND knowledge and skills
The successful candidate ideally will:
- Be positive, approachable and work effectively in a team.
- Be willing, as required, to work one-to-one or with small groups of pupils who need additional help and support.
- Be patient and supportive of children with learning needs or those with social and emotional difficulties, whilst also having high expectations for them.
- Have a good standard of English and Maths and a sound understanding of ICT.
- Be confident and flexible
Although not essential it would be desirable that the candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working with children in an educational setting.
- Be experienced working in both key stages
Visits to the ASC centre are welcome please email the Headteacher- email@example.com
Holway Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and all relevant pre-employment checks.
Application by SCC Application forms ONLY, NO CVs, should be sent to the Headteacher via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationSomersetOutside Devon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Grade 15 point 3-4: £10.79 - £10.98 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
31.25 hours per week (8:40am - 3:25pm: Mon-Fri), 38 weeks per annum plus 3 inset days
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required