Fremington Primary School are looking to recruit teaching assistants to work in our school. We are looking for individuals with previous experience of working with children and who are great team players and communicators. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a difference to the provision for our pupils. If you are enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about raising standards and providing stimulating learning experiences for young minds, we want to hear from you.
This post is fixed term due to funding.
Successful candidate will:
• Be able to work in partnership with the current teaching staff, desirably a knowledge of phonics and early reading
• Be able to build strong, positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
• Have the ability to deliver structured teaching and learning activities for groups of pupils
We will offer you:
• Opportunities for professional development
• A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children
• A commitment to high quality continued professional development
Applicants should outline the experience and expertise they would bring to this role. The candidate should have relevant experience with this age group of children and a TA qualification or the intention to gain a qualification upon appointment.
For an informal discussion or visit to the school about the position please call 01271 373979 or email email@example.com
To apply, please visit our website http://www.fremington-primary.devon.sch.uk/vacancies for an application pack and further details on how to apply.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 29th September 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Grade C: £11.18 per hour (£21,575 per annum FTE)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
27.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required