Fremington Primary School is looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to support two delightful children. One with medical needs and another with Medical, physical and speech & language needs as soon as possible.
We are looking for individuals with previous experience of working with children and who are great team players and communicators. However, you do not need to be experienced in supporting children with medical and physical needs as full training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make a difference and support two children with additional needs. If you are enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about supporting children and providing stimulating learning experiences for young minds, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to work in partnership with the current teaching staff;
• Be able to build strong, positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents;
• Have the ability to deliver structured teaching and learning activities for an individual child and groups of children.
We will offer you:
• Opportunities for professional development - including full training to meet the needs of the child;
• A hardworking, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children;
• A commitment to high quality continued professional development.
Applicants should outline the experience and expertise they would bring to this role. The candidate should have relevant experience with this age group of children and a TA qualification, or the intention to gain a qualification upon appointment.
For an informal discussion about the position, or a visit to the school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01271 373979.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
The application form and further details are available to download from www.fremington-primary.devon.sch.uk.
Your completed application form should be returned by email to email@example.com.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 6 December 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
Grade C £19,264 - £20,043
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
27.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required