Everyone will be the best that they can be.
Everyone has a voice.
No one is excluded.
Ellen Tinkham School is looking to appoint Teaching Assistants to work in our vibrant and innovative “outstanding” special school in Exeter. A sound knowledge and understanding of Special Educational Needs is essential.
These positions would suit intelligent, caring and resilient people who will keep the school ethos in the centre of everything they do. The successful candidates will inspire our young people and be part of a dedicated team creating a stimulating and person centred learning environment. The school caters for students and young people from 3 years to 19 years. We currently have vacancies across the school / college. You would need to be flexible in their approach and willing to work across all age groups, when required.
We offer a range of staff benefits:
- Local Government Pension Scheme;
- an excellent employee assistance programme which includes physiotherapy, counselling, wellbeing and access to private healthcare if applicable;
- staff discounts;
- cycle to work scheme;
- childcare vouchers;
- a wide range of staff training and development opportunities, including work based teacher training;
- amazing students, fantastic supportive colleagues.
You will be required to commence as soon as possible.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9.00 – 3.30pm (1200 hours per annum), term time only.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
To apply for this post, please find application pack, including application form, on the Ellen Tinkham website: Ellen Tinkham School. Please send completed application form to email@example.com
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£14,957 rising to £15,507
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
30.75 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required