Teaching Assistant - Drake’s C of E Primary School (Link Academy Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Multiple Terms
- NJC Grade C £10.98 per hour
Required to commence September 2023.
The Link Academy Trust are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and talented individual to join our wonderful team at Drake’s C of E Primary School. You will work alongside the Class Teacher in KS2 providing general class support including delivering tailored interventions and small group work under the direction of the teacher. We are looking for an individual with a strong, sensitive and nurturing approach to children’s needs, who can be flexible, communicate effectively and think creatively.
We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed. You will need to show initiative, creativity and demonstrate the aptitude to work as part of a successful and growing team to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’.
We want you to come and join our happy, positive learning environments where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’.
Ideally, you will:
• Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills;
• Be able to build positive relationships with children, staff and parents;
• Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and be able to maintain consistent boundaries;
• Be willing to work as part of a team;
• Be able to use your own initiative when required;
• Have experience in a similar role in a school.
You should have literacy and numeracy to GCSE A-C or equivalent.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and Social Media check.
To download an application form, please visit www.drakes.thelink.academy/website/vacancies/452841.
Your completed application form should be returned to Sue Howard, Trust HR Operations Manager, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: to be advised
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
NJC Grade C £10.98 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
18 hours per week (over 3 days)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required