Teaching Assistant - Countess Wear Community School
- Multiple Locations
- Multiple Terms
- £10.60 per hour
At Countess Wear Community School, we believe that ‘every child will be everything they can be.’
If you feel the same, then we are the school for you!
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Teaching Assistant to work in our dynamic and thriving school community.
We would prefer full time staffing but would consider part time (no less than 3 days).
The post is temporary for one year pending a restructure.
We seek individuals who:
• Are level 3 trained and have experience of working in the Early Years;
• have a record of being an outstanding, imaginative, and innovative, and are able to support teaching and learning;
• can work well as part of a team;
• have experience of working with children with SEMH & SEND needs;
• are passionate about learning, reflective and who can engage all children in a variety of learning opportunities in order to secure high outcomes;
• are willing to go the extra mile with a positive approach to all situations and who can think creatively, use their initiative and problem solve;
• can contribute fully to developing our unique and distinctive curriculum that reflects the needs of our learners and makes the most of our exciting location, wonderful facilities, and community.
In return we offer:
• amazing children who are a delight to teach and who display a range of dispositions and attitudes to learning;
• a strong team of dedicated teachers who inspire our children to achieve their best, and are open to new ideas and willing to try things out;
• excellent resources and facilities including, extensive grounds for outstanding outdoor learning, specialist music teaching space and great PE facilities!
Our school is located in Exeter and situated in extensive grounds. We are particularly proud of our outdoor learning opportunities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please use the application form attached below.
The application form and job description is also on the school website.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on the set closing date. The application form and job description is also the school website.
Interview Date: 16 June 2023.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£10.60 per hour
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull TimePart TimeTerm Time
32.5 hours per week (term time only) 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required