Responsible to: SENDCo & Deputy SENDCo
General working hours will be 8.30am - 3.30pm, Monday - Friday (1140 hours per annum), term time only (38 week per annum). Some flexibility required to attend after school meetings.
- To provide support for learning activities and the social/emotional development of children on an individual or group basis, under the general direction of the teacher or HLTA;
- To focus specifically on the student needs identified by the teacher/HLTA and/or within the Plan/EHCP as required;
- To promote good behaviour, dealing promptly with incidents in line with established policy, encouraging students to take responsibility for their own behaviour;
- To promote self-esteem and independence.
Shared Responsibilities with other Leadership Team members:
- Work to strengthen and enhance The Park Community School’s values and culture;
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people;
- Create a positive behaviour culture based on kindness and empathy.
Key Function 1: Support for children’s learning
Key Function 2: Support for the learning environment
Key Function 3: Care and support for children
Key Function 4: Administration
For more information, please see the job description.
Your completed application form should be returned to email@example.com.
Interview Date: w/c 4 July 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
NJC Payscale Grade B Scale Points 2-3 £18,516 - £18,887 pro rata (£12,525 - £12,776 actual salary)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required