Required to start April 2024.
Malborough with South Huish Primary School are looking for a part-time Teaching Assistant/Mealtime Assistant to start in April 2024. The role will include working within whole class settings, supporting groups of learners and working with specific children with special educational needs.
As a Teaching Assistant you must be able to motivate and encourage our children in their learning. You will need good communication skills, a good level of Maths and English and must be flexible to meet the changing needs of children. A positive and encouraging attitude is essential, as is kindness, patience and an ability to use your initiative. Training and support will be available to develop the role.
We are looking for someone who:
- is enthusiastic and hard-working;
- can work with parents, staff, Head of School and SENCO to support children’s learning;
- can set clear and consistent boundaries;
- is committed to helping create excitement, creativity and independence in learning;
- is dedicated to raising standards and is a good role model;
- has a reflective and evaluative approach to your work.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Online searches may be done as part of pre-recruitment checks.
References will be contacted prior to interview and proof of identity is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture, we do not discriminate against candidates and employees.
An application form and job description are available from email@example.com or phone 01548 550295.
Please apply by noon on Friday 1st March 2024.
Interview Date: 13 March 2024.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationSouth HamsDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
TA: £11.79 - £12.59 per hour (depending on experience) / MTA: £11.59 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
TA: 15 hours per week / MTA: 5 hours per week (spread across 5 mornings, term-time only) 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required