Teacher of PE - Dawlish College (Ivy Education Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
Required to start September 2023.
At Dawlish College, our mission is to eradicate educational disadvantage in Dawlish by making the best education available to every child in our community.
We will provide you with the right environment to build strong, trusting relationships with students and colleagues and the entitlement to become a better practitioner – every lesson, every day.
Does that sound like the job for you?!
Please get in touch for a conversation if you would like to discuss the published flexible range for this role of 0.5 – 0.8 FTE before making an application. We can be flexible for the right candidate.
Equally, we will consider applications from trainee teachers who are seeking employment as a year-1 ECT from September.
Ivy Education Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual with drive, passion and creativity to join the Physical Education department at Dawlish College. Your challenge will be to teach outstanding and interactive lessons across different topics within the department, leading to high levels of student progress.
- an inspirational, dedicated and forward-thinking practitioner?
- able to deliver targeted lessons up to and including GCSE?
- committed to raising standards?
- creative, enthusiastic and committed to active learning?
- demonstrate excellent planning and organisational skills
- be able to enthuse and motivate all students
- have incredibly high expectations
- be an excellent team player
- believe that all students are capable of success.
If you think you can make a difference to our students and relish the idea of joining our successful, supportive and highly motivated team in the delivery of an excellent education, then we want to hear from you!
Please see the job description and person specification for further details regarding this post.
If you have any questions about this post or would like to arrange a visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and further information are available from our website, Ivy Education Trust or via email to email@example.com
Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on the 12th June 2023.
* Applications from candidates currently under contract with a notice deadline for a September start of 31 May will be considered if received by 4pm on Thursday 25 May, and under those circumstances we reserve the right to withdraw the advert and interview potential candidates on Friday 26 May. *
Interview Date: w/c 12th June 2023