Required from January 2023.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of Mathematics. The successful candidate will have the capacity to raise attainment through motivating and inspiring students and will contribute to a culture of high expectations and innovation within the school. You must have excellent communication skills, tremendous drive and great enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
• A full-time contract in a high achieving, supportive Mathematics department;
• Teaching Key Stages 3 - 4;
• Friendly, supportive and professional colleagues;
• Excellent CPD training, including a comprehensive induction programme;
• Own laptop.
You will have/will be:
• A passionate and highly motivated teacher;
• The ability to inspire high achievement in all young people;
• Presence, dynamism, approachability and a good sense of humour;
• A proven track record of successful outcomes for pupils through own teaching experience;
• A committed and motivated team worker willing to go above and beyond expectations.
Great Torrington School is a successful and popular 11-16 school. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure Criminal Record Check. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please download an application pack and application form from www.gts.devon.sch.uk. Alternatively, contact Jo Pateman, Headteacher’s PA, on 01805 623531 (extension 230) or firstname.lastname@example.org for a pack.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
GTS Academy Trust, known as Great Torrington School. A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales, number 7698197. An exempt charity.
Registered Office: Great Torrington School, Calvesford Road, Great Torrington, Devon EX38 7DJ.
Interview Date: w/c 10 October 2022