We have an exciting opportunity to join our newly shaped department as soon as possible. We seek to appoint an outstanding practitioner of Design and Technology (any specialism welcome as can be adapted within the team). You will be required to teach Years 7-11 in a range of DT subjects. We will consider applications for part time working.
The school had a full graded OFSTED inspection this term and achieved another very strong Good outcome. If you are keen to work in an inspirational and passionate school that puts students at the heart of everything, we would welcome your application.
We are looking for an excellent teacher who has:
• A passion for Technology and excellent subject knowledge;
• Up to date curriculum knowledge and an awareness of national changes;
• A good understanding of the STEM agenda;
• A relentless drive to achieve outstanding progress and attainment for every student;
• The initiative to develop innovative strategies and share them with staff and students;
• Commitment to help improve the extra-curricular programme of the department;
• Good organisational and communication skills;
• A good sense of humour.
Cullompton Community College is a successful and happy school where, above all, we value trust, good relationships, respect and kindness. We aim to create a safe, caring and orderly environment in which effective learning takes place and we are proud that our outcomes and external evaluations show that we have maintained a very good education and high standards of achievement and progress over time.
Interested candidates are welcome to telephone 01884 33364 for a conversation.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
The application form and details are available from www.cullompton.devon.sch.ukor from Suzanne Lobb on 01884 33364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.