Teacher and KS1 Leader - Brixham C of E Primary School (Academies for Character and Excellence)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- UPS (with additional TLR)
Excellence through Cultivating Character, Sharing Talents and Pursuing Innovation
The Academies for Character and Excellence has eight Primary Schools and three Pre-Schools making up a dynamic and innovative learning organisation.
We live our mission and return to this constantly to help guide every action. At the heart of all we do is the pursuit of excellence; we want to grow an exceptional trust, comprised of excellent schools. We are achieving this through our shared core values of collaboration, community, equity and, of course, uncompromising excellence.
We are truly collaborative, and we work together within, and across, our schools to ensure that all our children and members of staff achieve their potential. Together, we work to create a full and rich curriculum offer allowing everyone to flourish - we translate our vision of excellence into our every-day practice. We are proud of our outcomes, but we aspire to achieve more than just academic excellence for our children. We also want our children to become healthy thinkers, curious explorers, caring citizens, knowledgeable participants and confident individuals.
We aim to serve our communities, and our schools make every effort to connect with families, local community groups and organisations to ensure that our children and families are nurtured, supported and provided with opportunities through our schools.
Our value of equity leads us to want the very best of every child and every member of staff. The Academies for Character and Excellence believes in ‘Personal Growth for All’ and we are committed to tackle inequalities and overcome disadvantage, and to provide bespoke opportunities for professional learning for all.
Required to start September 2023.
For Brixham Church of England Primary School, we are looking to appoint an exceptional Key Stage 1 Leader who:
• Will be committed to ensuring that all children achieve the highest possible outcomes;
• Can inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be;
• Has a passion to ensure high expectations for all teaching and learning, whilst ensuring outstanding pupil progress which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils;
• Will provide leadership, direction and management to ensure sustained improvement of the Foundation Stage;
• Will share and support the leadership of the school as a member of the Senior Leadership Team;
• Has an understanding of collaborative learning;
• Will work in partnership with the headteacher, local governing body and the wider community to ensure that our mission and ethos is translated into action;
• Will continue to uphold the Christian distinctiveness and ethos of the school.
We can offer the candidate:
• An exciting and innovative Trust that will inspire and allow you to reach your full potential;
• An exciting new curriculum, which develops all children as individuals through inspiring experiences that enable them to develop rich knowledge, alongside meta-cognition skills;
• Collaborative support within Trust Improvement Groups;
• Inspirational leadership with support from a Lead Practitioner and an NLE;
• A Trust which cultivates pupils through character development leading to a stimulating and innovative curriculum;
• Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning;
• The opportunity to work with like-minded professionals across the Trust enabling continuous professional support.
For further information, please contact Charlotte Wilson our People Advisor by emailing email@example.com or, to arrange a school visit, please contact the school office directly on 01803 882575.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this post.
The application pack is available to download from www.acexcellence.co.uk/ace-trust-vacancies or can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must be completed and submitted to email@example.com.
Following the closing deadline, we would like to visit shortlisted candidates in their school (24 April 2023) to observe teaching and discuss leadership impact, followed by an invite to interview on 25 April 2023.