Two Moors Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic teacher to work as part of a job share in one of our Year Two classes to start on 15th April 2024.
This post will be a permanent, 0.6 contract, and is suitable for all levels of experience.
We are a 2-form entry primary school in Tiverton with keen and enthusiastic pupils and a dedicated, passionate staff body who bring a vast range of experiences and backgrounds to learn from. We work hard to provide every child, regardless of background or need, at our school with a memorable, exciting and inspiring education while they are with us. We have a large school site with beautiful outdoor spaces, including an outdoor kitchen garden, a forest school area, an outdoor swimming pool, 3 playgrounds and two fields.
At Two Moors, our ethos is that every child in unique and that, together, we inspire, believe and achieve.
We are committed to providing the best possible outcomes and experiences for all our children in the school community.
The ideal candidate is someone who can be enthusiastic, committed and is willing to work collaboratively across a team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to safeguarding all our children
• Have a sense of humour
• Be passionate about what they do
• Hold the children at the heart of everything they do
• Have high personal and professional expectations
• Be confident in making learning purposeful and challenging for all pupils
• Be able to work collaboratively and positively, with all colleagues
• Be adaptable, innovative and willing to utilise a range of teaching styles
• Be open to learning and developing further through continual PD
We welcome visits to our school and we welcome applications from both experienced teachers and those new to the profession.
Please contact Abbie Pilling at email@example.com to arrange a tour, or for any more information.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
We follow full safer recruitment procedures including references. Please note it is our process to apply for references for shortlisted applicants and to complete online searches in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance.
Our safeguarding and child protection policy is available on our website. https://twomoors.devon.sch.uk/
Further information and an application form can be downloaded below.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: Monday, 11th March 2024
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationMid DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
0.6 FTE (3 days per week)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required