Teacher - Princetown Community Primary School (An Daras Multi Academy Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- M1 - M6
Directors of the An Daras Multi Academy Trust are seeking to recruit an outstanding, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to work in a mixed age class (reception, year one and year two) at Princetown School.
We are looking for:
• A confident and creative practitioner
• An ability to lead and manage a mixed age class, a curriculum subject area in depth knowledge and understanding of phonics teaching
• Experience and expertise in teaching reception and key stage one pupils
• Good knowledge and understanding of SEN procedures and a proven record of successfully supporting children with SEN
• Evidence of consistently good teaching over a sustained timeframe or teaching practice
• Excellent behaviour management
• An ability to communicate well with parents
• High expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• An ability to work as part of a dedicated and successful team
• Commitment to the ethos and values of our school and MAT community
• Passion for teaching
• Enthusiasm and commitment to raising standards. Essential qualifications: Degree or equivalent, Qualified Teacher Status, Recent training in the Primary Curriculum
What can An Daras Trust offer you?
• Stability knowing, we will support you if you are struggling by offering occupational maternity, paternity and sick pay.
• Five paid family friendly days for emergencies.
• A connection with our 8 primary schools and our pre-school which creates developmental opportunities.
• A developmental, fair and professional culture.
• Dedicated, friendly, committed team members.
An Daras Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is also fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All employees and volunteers must share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to the satisfactory completion of safer recruitment checks and references including an enhanced DBS check. Right to Work in the UK and qualifications will also be checked.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers and, if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website:
Further information and an application form can be found below.
Please send application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1pm on the closing date.
Interview Date: Thursday 15th June 2023