An employee of An Daras Trust knows that by using their own knowledge and experience, it can Ignite Curiosity and Grow Capabilities in young individuals, which will impact lives and help create a positive future. Does this sound like you?
An Daras Trust has the simple aim of ensuring our pupils receive the best educational experiences we can offer. Our intent is delivering an inclusive learning entitlement through a strong Trust wide wholistic curriculum model which focuses on enabling all pupils to achieve academic and emotional growth through the taught strategic themes of wisdom, knowledge, learning skills and personal capabilities.
Information about the vacancy
Princetown Community Primary school are seeking to recruit an outstanding, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to work in a mixed age class at Princetown School.
The successful candidate will:
• Have QTs or equivalent
• An ability to lead and manage a mixed age class and a curriculum subject area
• Experience and expertise in teaching primary age pupils
• Evidence of consistently good teaching over a sustained timeframe or teaching practice
• Excellent behaviour management
• An ability to communicate well with parents and be committed to working with parents
• High expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• An ability to work as part of a dedicated and successful team
• Commitment to the ethos and values of our school and MAT community
• Passion for teaching
• Enthusiasm and commitment to raising standards.
• Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
A full job description and application form can be found attached to this advertisement.
What can An Daras Trust offer you?
• Stability knowing, we will support you if you are struggling by offering occupational maternity, paternity and sick pay.
• Five paid family friendly days for emergencies.
• A connection with our 8 primary schools and our pre-school which creates developmental opportunities.
• A developmental, fair and professional culture.
• Dedicated, friendly, committed team members.
An Daras Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is also fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All employees and volunteers must share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to the satisfactory completion of safer recruitment checks and references including an enhanced DBS check. Right to Work in the UK and qualifications will also be checked.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers and, if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/new-guidance-on-the-rehabilitation-of-offenders-act-1974
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: 13th October 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationWest DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
M1 - M6
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
0.6 FTE (with the possibility of an increase, dependent on pupil numbers)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required