Teacher - Newtown Primary School
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- ECT / TPS
Required to start 1 September 2023. This post is temporary due to reorganisation / restructure (currently in management partnership with Academies for Character and Excellence).
Newtown Primary School is a small school within the centre of Exeter. Our vision is ‘A village school in the heart of the city’. As a school family, we share a passionate commitment to learning and recognise the uniqueness of individual learners within a diverse and multi-cultural community. Our vision is driven by our desire to offer the best possible education for our pupils in partnership with parents and the local community.
Our school provides a gateway for children to discover, explore and learn in a caring environment. Childhood is a magical and wonderful time; our pupils follow a varied and active programme designed to give them the opportunity to build confidence and learn everything they will need for their future.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional LKS2 Class Teacher who:
• Will be committed to ensuring that all children achieve the highest possible outcomes;
• Can inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be;
• Has a passion to ensure high expectations for all teaching and learning, whilst ensuring outstanding pupil progress which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils;
• Has an understanding of collaborative learning;
• Will work in partnership with the headteacher, local governing body and the wider community to ensure that our mission and ethos is translated into action.
We can offer you:
• An exciting and innovative talent management programme that will inspire and allow you to reach your full potential;
• Collaborative support working within our Exeter group of schools;
• Inspirational leadership with support from a Lead Practitioner and an NLE;
• A curriculum which cultivates pupils through character development leading to a stimulating and innovative curriculum;
• Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning;
• The opportunity to work with like-minded professionals across our group of schools enabling continuous professional support.
For further information, please contact Hayley Back by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or, to arrange a school visit, please contact the school office directly on 01392 255540.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 9 June 2023