Teacher - Newton Poppleford Primary School
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- MPS1 - MPS4
Newton Poppleford Primary School is looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking and motivated professional to join our teaching team. We can offer a very supportive environment in a fantastic setting. The school has recently changed leadership with a new headteacher taking post in September of this academic year. It is an exciting period for our school. We hold a passionate belief in working together to develop our practice. The school and all its staff work hard to give children excellent opportunities and an enjoyable educational experience. Our children are fantastic and this post will be extremely rewarding for the right candidate. We set high expectations for all the children in our care and we ensure pupils make exceptional progress. If you feel that you can bring a professional approach and add to a dedicated and supportive environment, please apply.
We are looking for:
• A willingness and enthusiasm to engage in ongoing collaborative professional development;
• An excellent team player with energy, ideas and high levels of motivation;
• A consistent and competent practitioner who sets high standards to inspire and motivate and will go the extra mile for pupils and colleagues;
• An awareness and appreciation of current educational thinking and research-based approaches.
We can offer:
• A supportive and empowering approach and ethos;
• A friendly, welcoming staff tea;
• A positive learning culture with training and development opportunities;
• A vibrant and enjoyable curriculum offering;
• Happy, motivated and well-behaved children.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Interested candidates are invited to make an appointment to visit the school with Mr Ant Pope, Headteacher, on 01395 568300.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download an application pack attached below and return by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Newton Poppleford Primary School, School Lane, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 0EL.
Please apply by midday on the closing date.
Interview Date: 26 June 2023.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
MPS1 - MPS4
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required