Teacher - Modbury Primary School (South Hams Federation)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
This is a fixed term post, dependant on the number of pupils.
Teacher Vacancy at Modbury Primary School Full-time permanent position – MPS Pay Scale To start September 2023 We are looking to appoint a full-time class teacher to start in September 2023. Our children need a highly-organised, aspirational and inspirational teacher to join our school. We invite applications from ECTs and experienced teachers.
Modbury Primary has approximately 180 children on roll. Our strong team of teachers are supported by highly skilled teaching assistants. Our children are well-behaved, enjoy learning and are a pleasure to work with. The school is well-supported by the community.
- Passionate about children’s learning and keen to ensure all children succeed?
- Well-organised, and committed to high standards?
- Keen to be part of a dynamic and forward-thinking school?
- Enthusiastic and inspirational?
- Committed to sharing our ethos and values of Community, Aspiration, Respect and Equity?
We can offer:
- A supportive environment within a friendly team, with the added advantage of working closely with other schools across the Federation and beyond.
- A vibrant working environment with enthusiastic children.
- A supportive leadership team that will provide you with the coaching and CPD you need.
- A friendly, extremely hardworking team of teachers and support staff.
- Joint planning and support from within the school team.
- PPA time.
- Fantastic school grounds.
- A strong commitment to early years, child-centred education and inclusion.
Modbury Primary School is part of the South Hams Federation; a successful, forward-thinking Federation based in the South Hams region of Devon. The schools within the Federation are Kingsbridge, Loddiswell, Malborough with South Huish C of E, Kingsbridge Community Primary and Stokenham Area Primary School.
Visits to the school are encouraged prior to application. Please call the School Office to make an appointment on 01548 830312.
The South Hams Federation committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires a DBS disclosure. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
References will be contacted prior to interview and proof of identity is required. An application form and job specification is included with this advert but should you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: Week beginning 19th June 2023