We are looking to recruit an experienced, talented and passionate KS2 teacher to teach a mixed aged class in our lovely, rural school. This vacancy represents an exciting time to be part of a school with a clear direction, strong leadership and fantastic resources and site. The school is in a management partnership with Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust and is very much looking forward to fully joining the organisation.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable;
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner who can secure good learning outcomes for all pupils;
• Has the ability to communicate effectively and positively with pupils and parents;
• Can create a haven in which our children feel especially safe, valued and happy.
In return, we can offer:
• A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence in all they do;
• Children who are well behaved, happy and eager to learn;
• A supportive and encouraging Leadership team;
• A superb working environment in our fabulous buildings and extensive grounds;
• The support and opportunities from working in partnership with a successful Multi Academy Trust.
We warmly welcome visits to the school and would be delighted to show you around. If you would like to discuss the role, or make an appointment to look around, please contact Emily Jinman, Administrator, on 01822 870273 or firstname.lastname@example.org who can put you in touch with the Headteacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 19 October 2022