We are looking to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our successful school from 1 September 2022. The successful candidate will be able to work with their class team and colleagues to create an exciting learning environment and enable our pupils to fulfil their potential.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Will put pupil’s wellbeing at the forefront of all they do;
• Have a clear understanding of current SEND practice and theory to meet the individual needs of our amazing pupils;
• Are well organised, able to use their initiative and be able to work as an active member of the school team;
• Have effective communication, resilience and behaviour management skills;
• Are imaginative and creative with their planning;
• Ideally have experience/specialism in EYFS and/or PSHE.
For an informal chat, or to arrange a visit, please contact Claire Wills, Headteacher, on 01752 300270.
Mill Ford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required to be undertaken.
More information about the school and an application pack are available to download from www.millfordschool.co.uk/welcome/staff/vacancies.
Shortlisting Date: 14 October 2022
Candidates invited to interview should be aware that the interview process will take place over the course of a full day.
Interview Date: 19 October 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationPlymouth
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early YearsTeaching - Special & Other
- Salary Details
TPS plus 1 SEN Point
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
32.5 directed hours per week, 38.923 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required