At Marpool Primary School, we believe that every child will have confidence in their own self-worth and an aspiration to achieve. If you feel the same, then we are the school for you!
We have exciting new opportunities across the school, as we seek to employ an Upper Key Stage 2 teacher to work in our dynamic and thriving community.
The post is temporary subject to Governor Restructure across the Federation.
We seek individuals who:
- Have a record of being outstanding, imaginative and innovative;
- Can work well as part of a team;
- Have experience of working with children with SEMH & SEND needs and in Upper Key Stage 2;
- Are passionate about learning, reflective and who can engage all children in a variety of learning opportunities in order to secure high outcomes;
- Are willing to go the extra mile with a positive approach to all situations and who can think creatively, use their initiative and problem solve;
- Can contribute fully to developing our curriculum that reflects the needs of our learners and makes the most of our exciting location, wonderful facilities and community.
In return, we offer:
- Amazing children who are a delight to teach and who display a range of dispositions and attitudes to learning;
- A team of dedicated staff who inspire our children to achieve their best, and are open to new ideas and willing to try things out;
- Excellent resources and facilities including extensive grounds for outstanding outdoor learning!
We are part of a Federation, with Countess Wear Community School and Clyst Heath Primary School.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 28 June 2022