Location: Barnstaple and surrounding area
This post is fixed term for 12 months.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified teacher to join Inspire South West and be part of a dynamic and solution focused team, the ideal candidate would need to be passionate and creative and in return would be part of a supportive Team around the family.
Inspire South West is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed, creative and well-organised teacher who will support a student on a one to one basis, with support from a qualified teaching assistant.
Inspire South West is a well established and respected community interest company, with strong charitable aims and objectives.
Successful candidates will:
• Be able to create a warm, welcoming, and stimulating environment where the child is inspired, motivated and challenged.
• Be able to deliver high quality teaching and learning, with a strong understanding of a creative and stimulating curriculum.
• Be an inclusive practitioner with a commitment to meeting the needs of individual learner.
• Be a reflective practitioner who has a commitment to working with your colleague to improve practice and outcomes for child.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a strong personal philosophy for learning that is evident within their own classroom practice.
• Be highly effective in the planning, teaching and evaluation of lessons.
• A good knowledge of SEND and proven ability to amend/adapt lessons around Childs specific needs on daily basis, whilst ensuring learning outcomes are still met
In return, we can offer:
• A commitment to professional development whatever your career stage.
• A friendly, caring and supportive community where families, staff and children work together well.
The post of teacher will be working full time (1.00 FTE), 39 weeks per year.
Inspire South West are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
Inspire South West is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications and references should demonstrate a commitment to achieving the highest standards for all, excellent teamwork, planning and communication skills. This post will commence at the start of the Autumn term 2022.