Teacher - Highweek Primary School
- Multiple Locations
- Multiple Terms
We are seeking to appoint a KS2 teacher for 4 days a week to cover sick leave fixed until 31.08.2023 or until the staff member returns.
This is an exciting time to join our team and to really make a difference to the future for our children and our school. Highweek sits in the heart of Newton Abbot.
Highweek is a caring school, with a team of dedicated professionals which are here to ensure that the children can become the best possible learners they can be. Every member of staff is committed to providing the children with a happy, well-disciplined nurturing environment where the children can thrive and make the most of every learning opportunity offered to them.
We are looking for candidates who:
- are committed to raising progress and standards and, like us, believe that there is no barrier to achievement and that every child should, and can, access an ambitious education.
- possess honesty and integrity, moral purpose and who are resilient and forward thinking learners themselves.
- understand the school’s culture and work around Challenging Learning and Growth Mindset and how they will embed this in their own practice
- believe in a relational approach to improving behaviour- seeing behaviour as a form of communication
We can offer you:
- Hard working, enthusiastic learners
- Friendly staff and supportive parents and governors
- Continued professional development
- An open and honest working environment
- Fantastic grounds and learning environment
It is essential that you feel we are the school for you, therefore would welcome visits to our school prior to application.
For any queries or to arrange a visit please contact Tracy Lowe on 01626 216300 or email@example.com References will be requested for those short listed ONLY and prior to interview.
Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires a DBS disclosure. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationTeignbridgeDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
26 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required