Required to start on the 17th April 2023.
The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent class teacher who is committed to raising attainment and improving outcomes for children. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a strong and supportive staff team in a school moving from good to great. The post is for Maternity Cover and, as such, is subject to the associated conditions and will finish when the current post holder returns to school. This post is in year five for the remainder of this academic year but may change year groups, in negotiation with the postholder, for September 2023.
You will prioritise building strong relationships and connections with both children and adults and will have the vision, passion and drive to achieve excellent outcomes for all pupils. They will model a positive outlook on a daily basis and will encourage all children to aspire and ‘dream big’.
They will also:
- Be keen to engender a calm sense of support, nurture and care for our children;
- Have a passion for inspiring learners through exciting and innovative curriculum experiences;
- Have high aspirations, resilience and determination to ensure our provision is of the highest standard;
- Be motivated and be keen to be part of the wider team across the school;
- Have a desire to develop their own skills and career progression and be part of the whole life of the school;
- Be flexible and adaptable to be able to meet the varied needs of our children;
- Be a positive role model for the children.
If you are interested and would like to visit the school or discuss the position further, please contact the school office on 01626772901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
An online check of publicly available information will also be completed to assess shortlisted candidates’ suitability to work with children.
Please use the application form attached below.
Your completed application form should be returned to: email@example.com
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationTeignbridgeDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
Main Pay Scale 1-6
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull Time
32.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required