Required to start in January 2023 and finish at the end of August 2023, this post is temporary to provide maternity cover.
We are looking forward to welcoming an outstanding and highly motivated teacher to join our team.
We are a very welcoming community and want to appoint the best teacher to join our exciting and vibrant school. We can offer you a dedicated, talented and supportive staff team, happy and enthusiastic children, a thriving school in a village community and an experienced and supportive Governing Board.
You should have:
• A thorough understanding of the national curriculum and assessment
• A clear knowledge of how to plan effective learning to accelerate progress
• A positive, proactive, flexible and creative approach to teaching
• A high expectation of children's behaviour and effective classroom management
• An ability to liaise effectively with parents, governors and multi-agency partners
• The capacity to work as part of a strong teaching team and show commitment to whole school life.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
To arrange a phone call / virtual meet with the Headteacher, please contact the school office on 01392 824340 (between 9am and 3.30pm) or email email@example.com.
Please see the attached information pack for further details.
Please return your completed application form direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Date: Tuesday 18 October 2022