Teacher - Countess Wear Community School
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
At Countess Wear, we believe that ‘Every child can be the best that they can be.’
If you feel the same, then we are the school for you!
We have exciting new opportunities across the school, as we seek to employ a Teacher of the Deaf to work in our dynamic and thriving community.
We seek an individual who:
• is a qualified teacher of the deaf or willing to undertake the training
• has British Sign Language experience
• has a record of being a strong practitioner
• can work well as part of a team
• has experience of working with children with SEMH & SEND needs
• is passionate about learning, reflective and who can engage all children in a variety of learning opportunities to secure high outcomes
• is willing to go the extra mile with a positive approach to all situations and who can think creatively, use their initiative and problem solve
• can contribute fully to developing our curriculum that reflects the needs of our learners and makes the most of our exciting location, wonderful facilities, and community
In return we can offer you:
• amazing children who are a delight to teach and who display a range of dispositions and attitudes to learning
• a team of dedicated staff who inspire our children to achieve their best, and are open to new ideas and willing to try things out
• excellent resources and facilities including extensive grounds for outstanding outdoor learning!
Countess Wear is proud to be part of Exe Estuary Federation, with Clyst Heath Primary School and Marpool Primary.
If you would like to arrange a school tour please call the school office 01392 203560 or email email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please use the application form attached below.
Your completed application form should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by noon on the set closing date.