Teacher - Bradley Barton Primary School
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- M1 - M6
Bradley Barton Primary School has the following exciting teaching opportunity available from 1st September or 30th October 2023.
An opportunity has arisen to join our inclusive and friendly school. We are looking for a teacher who shares our principles of respect, shared learning and high expectations. We are committed to the professional development and wellbeing of our staff and offer high quality training and excellent career development opportunities.
We are interested in hearing from teachers who:
- Are passionate about children’s learning and keen to ensure all children succeed and make progress.
- Are positive, enthusiastic and inspirational and genuinely willing to go the extra mile for learners.
- Have a strong knowledge of the curriculum and ability to motivate children through creative learning opportunities.
- Possess strong and positive behaviour management skills.
- Are passionate about school improvement, forward thinking and open to new ideas.
- Form effective working relationships with pupils, staff and parents.
- Are great team players ambitious for pupils, our school and themselves.
- Are reflective and fully committed to their own professional development.
- Communicate effectively and demonstrate a good sense of humour.
We can offer you;
- Commitment to your own professional development which will include personalised support in your role and a school wide commitment to improving the quality of teaching.
- Wonderful outdoor learning facilities and a large open site that backs onto protected woodland and fields.
- A happy and caring staff team who strive to do their very best for children and to promote progress.
- Respect and care for each other being at the very heart of our decisions and interactions.
- A commitment to providing children with rich and varied learning experiences as part of an ambitious, meaningful ‘vehicle’ based curriculum.
- We strongly recommend visits to the school to see our facilities and meet the children and staff. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit or informal chat. If you cannot attend one of our visit dates, please call the office to arrange a Teams meeting with the Headteacher
Visit Dates and times
Monday 5th June 10.00 am and 4.00 pm
Wednesday 7th June 10.00 am and 4.00 pm
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
How to apply:
Please visit the ‘Vacancies’ section of website https://www.bradleybarton.com/vacancies/ for further information and a downloadable application form.
Completed application forms to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon on Monday 12th June 23.
Interview Date: 20 June 2023.