Fixed Term 12 Months
We are seeking a full time System Training Officer to join the Children's Management Information Team with Devon County Council. The role is fixed term for up to 12 months to cover the current postholders maternity leave.
The Management Information Team provides data and reporting services to several services including Childrens Social Care, Public Health Nursing, Adopt South West and the Youth Offending Service. We are looking for someone to join the team who is confident, highly personable and able to deliver training sessions to a wide range of audiences on our Children’s Social Care reporting. The training is mainly around our Power BI reporting suite and enabling users to feel confident and understand the data that is being presented within this. The role also involves user testing and communicating changes and feedback for our dashboards.
If you have great communication skills, confident in delivering presentations/training and an understanding of data then we want to hear from you.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check. We would welcome applications from those that wish to undertake the role as a secondment opportunity.
This post is based either from County Hall or from home, however we would expect the successful applicant to be able to deliver training in person as required at various DCC offices.
To arrange an information conversation please contact Holly Jose on email@example.com
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupReporting, Data & MI
- Salary Details
£29,174 - £32,798 per annum (pending the 2022/23 pay award)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required