Social Care Reablement (SCR) is a short term intervention service, supporting people to regain their independence through working towards personal goals in their own home.
We are looking to recruit a Reablement Team Leader to enable the service to support individuals through the reablement process. Working as part of a rota currently covering from 8am to 6pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays you would participate in covering the duty desk for incoming referrals and queries, manage a client caseload through their service and supervise a team of Reablement Support Workers.
The role also includes management of a web based rota system and electronic care recording systems. The successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, effective ICT skills and the ability to assess, set and review goals Commitment to equality, diversity and good customer service are essential. In return, you will be part of a friendly, supportive team with regular supervision, appraisals, team meetings and training.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
This role requires a Disclosure Barring Service disclosure.
For additional information and/or informal discussion please contact Kay Bainbridge, SCR Service Manager, or Nadine Maddison Deputy Service Manager, on 01392 383000